2019 H&S Manufacturing S2112
Call for Price
DeKane Equipment Corporation
S2112 125 BUSHEL SPREADER
- All welded heavy duty A-frame hitch assembly and full length unitized main frame.(2117)
- Heavy Duty Steel A-frame and hitch assembly are built to withstand the stress of heavy loads and rough fields.(2180 & 2112)
- Heavy duty 2-speed apron drive system plus beater shutoff for a positive drive and long life.
- A heavy duty beater assembly assures aggressive shredding action with even wide spread patterns.
- Spreader box sides are constructed of corrosion resistant galvanized steel.
- Main apron tightener bolts are located outside on the lower right and left corners of the main frame.
- Capacity - Heaped (Old Rating) Bu.: 125 bu.
- Capacity - Cu. Ft. Struck Level: 75
- Top of Flare Width: 54" (137 cm)
- Inside Width: 48" (122 cm)
- Inside Length: 10' 6" (320 cm)
- Inside Depth: 22" (56 cm)
- Overall Length: 15' 3" (465 cm)
- Overall Loading Height - Top of Flare: 43 1/2" (110 cm)
- Overall Height w/ Hyd. Endgate: N/A
- Overall Width w/ Standard Tires: 80" (203 cm)
- Standard Tire Size: 10.00 x 15
- Spindle Size: 2" (5 cm)
- Diameter of Beater: 22" (56 cm)
- Number of Paddles: 10
- Main Apron Chain: 67h
- Box Construction: Corrosion Resistant Galvanized Steel
- Floor Construction: Bonded Poly
- Apron Drive: Gearbox 1 Speed PTO
- Upper Beater: N/A
- Swing Away Jack: Standard
- Weight w/ Tires: 1600 lb. (726 Kg)
- Options: Fine Spread Pan
NOTES:Warranty: See Operators Manual for warranty details and limitations. H&S reserves the right to change its products or the description at any time without notice or obligation. Models and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- 1600 lb. (726 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 75 cu.ft.
- Tire Size
- 10.00 x 15