2018 Land Pride RCF2060 60" ROTARY CUTTER
Call for Price
2018 Land Pride RCF2072 72 ROTARY CUTTER
Serial Number: 1341675
RCF2060 60" ROTARY CUTTER - Laminated Tire/Wheel & Yoke - Driveline Cat. 3x38 Clutch - Cutter Orange * Image of product is a representative image and may not depict the exact product being configured.
The RCF20 Series features a smooth top for easier cleaning and a floating top link for following ground undulations in grass, weeds, and light brush up to 2" in diameter. The RCF20 is ideal for rural acreage or farm grass maintenance. The 60" or 72" cutting widths are compatible with the more maneuverable 20 to 65 horsepower tractors with 540 RPM PTO speed. These cutters have a Category I 3-Point hitch that are Quick Hitch adaptable. The standard ASAE Category III driveline is offered with either shear bolt or slip-clutch protection and the tailwheel is offered laminated or solid rubber.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 3 driveline with shear-bolt Option: Shear-bolt offers maximum driveline protection.
- Cat. 3 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch Option: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Dual position clevis type 3-Point floating top link: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut.
- Lower clevis type 3-Point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck & side skirt construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Extended cutter front: For increased material flow and added protection.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- Deck Height: 9 11/16” Deck height on 60” and 11” deck height on 72” model Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2” to 12” Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- Full length skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2” x 3” Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut.
- 15” Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions. Can’t go flat.
- 4” x 16” Solid rubber tailwheel: Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/4” Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Optional Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain or rubber guarding on the front and back. Rear Metal Band standard on the back.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Machine Weight: 620 lbs. with laminated tailwheel, slip clutch driveline, Front Rubber Guards and Rear Metal Band.
- Hitch: Category l with floating top linkage, Quick Hitch ready
- Cutting Width: 60 in.
- Overall Width: 65 in.
- Overall Length: 98 in.
- Deck Height (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe): 9 11/16 in.
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2 in. to 12 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 2 in. Diameter
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 20-65 HP
- PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:1.93
- Gearbox Construction: Speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, 1 3/8 in.-6 spline input shaft and 2 in. output shaft
- Gearbox Lubricant: EP 80-90W oil
- Gearbox oil Capacity: 4.5 Pints
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134 in.)
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134 in.)
- Skid Shoes Standard: Full length weld-on skid shoes
- Skid Shoes Accessory: 1/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 18 7/16 in. Long bolt-on replaceable skid shoes (Bolts to weld-on skid shoes)
- Stump Jumper: 10 GA. x 24 in. Round Pan with 1 in. thick blake holder bar
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 3 in. x 25 in. Heat treated alloy steel freeswinging high lift
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & lock nuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,363 FPM
- Driveline: ASAE Category 3
- Driveline Protection Optional: Shearbolt protection
- Driveline Protection Optional: 2 Plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount: Welded A-arm and caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel Optional: 4 in. x 8 in. x 15 in. Laminated tire with cast iron hub
- Tailwheel Optional: 4 in. x 16 in. Molded rubber tire
- Front Guard Optional: Rubber Belting
- Front Guard Optional: Single Chain Guard
- Rear Guard Standard: Metal Band
- Rear Guard Optional: Rubber Belting
- Rear Guard Optional: Single Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 60 in.
- 65 in.
- 98 in.
- 620 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 20-65 PTO hp