2018 Land Pride GS1572 72" GRADING SCRAPER
Call for Price
2018 Land Pride GS1572 72 GRADING SCRAPER
Serial Number: 1303512
GS1572 72" GRADING SCRAPER - 5 Shank - Orange Color * Image of product is a representative image and may not depict the exact product being configured.
Land Pride's GS15 Series Grading Scrapers have uses in applications such as landscaping, small farms and ranches, hunting camps, large estates, small acreages, and sod farms. The GS15 is extra user-friendly and a low cost alternative for road grading applications. Unlike a box scraper, they are not designed to transfer large volumes of dirt from one location to another and as a result do not require the additional horsepower that a box scraper normally requires. Nor does it require the tending of tractor 3-point lift controls to maintain grade that a box scraper might require.
Simply setting a properly adjusted GS15 Series Grading Scraper on the ground and driving forward enables the operator to grade off high spots and fill in ruts and low spots on unimproved roads and lanes with little or no manipulation of the tractors 3-point hitch controls. Unlike a rear blade, they require no adjustment of blade angling or offset positions. The GS15 Series Grading Scraper simply and quickly moves dirt or aggregate from high spots to low spots.
- Cat. 1 and Cat.1 Quick Hitch compatible. Has lower hitch clevis type mountings: Makes for faster and easier hookup to the tractor.
- Dual adjustable height grading blades and optional 4-position scarifier shanks: Allows the scraper to be adjusted to desired amount of cultivation, leveling, and grading action.
- Reversible heat treated high carbon steel grading blades: For excellent wear resistance and long service life.
- Hardened tips on optional scarifier shanks: Assures long service life.
- Replaceable and full length heavy gauge skid shoes: Makes for easier operation and long unit life.
- Reversible skid shoes: Extends the life of the skid shoes.
- Heavy duty frame construction: Assures long lasting reliability and performance.
- Available in Land Pride Beige or Orange Paint: To meet customers preference.
- Working Width: 72 in.
- Overall Width: 78 1/4 in.
- Number of Scarifier Shanks: 5
- Tractor HP Requirement: 25-50 hp
- Unit Weight with Shanks: 594 lbs.
- Overall Length: 50 in.
- Overall Height: 32 in.
- Side Panel Height: 14 in.
- Side Panel Length: 44 in.
- Side Panel Thickness Tractor: 3/16 in. Thick with 2 3/4 in. formed edges.
- Front Main Beam & Scarifier Support.: 4 in.x 4 in. x 5/16 in. Reinforced heavy wall tubing.
- Rear Beam Construction: 2 in.x 2 in.x 3/16 in. Heavy wall tubing.
- Skid Shoe Dimensions: 3/8 in. Thick x 2 3/4 in. wide x 44 in. long.
- Scarifier Shank Construction - Optional: Heat treated 4-position shank with dimpled-on hardened tips.
- Cutting Edges: Two 1/2 in. x 6 in. high carbon heat treated blades that are reversible and replaceable.
- Cutting Edge Placement: Two parallel grading blades positioned at a 5 degree grading angle with 17 1/2 in. fore and aft spacing in between leading edges.
- Cutting Edge Adjustment: Infinite vertical adjustment from level grade to 1 1/2 in. below grade.
- Shank Adjustments: 3 1/2 in. and 1 1/2 in. below grade level; 1/2 in. and 2 1/2 in. above grade level.
- Lower Draft Link Attachment: Clevis type
- Hitch Type: Category 1 and Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Color Selections: Land Pride beige or orange
- Working: 72 in.
- 50 in.
- Recommended HP
- 25-50 hp
- 594 lb.