2017 Gehl RT210 GEN3 TRACK LOADER
Call for Price
2017 GEHL RT210 GEN3 TRACK LOADER (1)
The Gehl RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
* Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
* Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
* Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
* Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
* Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
* Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm) 128" (3251)
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT210 GEN:3 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
* Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
* Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
* New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
* Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
* Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
* Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
* Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector that allows operation of all attachments.
* Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
* Hydraloc™system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, open the door or switches off the ignition.
* Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
* Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
* Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
* Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
* Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
* Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include:
* Joystick Sensitivity
* Position Reaction
* Engine Response
* Pump Swash Plate Position
* Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
The RT210 GEN:3 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
* Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
* Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
Make/Model Yanmar/4TNV98CT-NMSL Tier IV
Type 4-Stroke Turbo
Displacement/Cylinders (L) 203 cu.in. (3.3)/4
Gross Power (kW) @ rpm 72 hp (53.7) @ 2500
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 70.7 hp (51) @ 2500
Peak Torque (Nm) @ rpm 206 ft.-lbs. (279.3) @ 1700
Oil Pump Capacity (L) 11 qts. (10.4)
Alternator Voltage/Amperage 14V/95A
The RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
* Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
* New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
* Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
* Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency while AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
* Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
* Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (km/hr) 21.8 gpm (82.5)
High-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (km/hr) 35.9 gpm (135.8)
Transmission Pump Type Axial Piston
Motor Type Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction
The RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
* All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
* Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity.
* Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
Full Line of Edge Attachments for RT210 GEN:3
The robust lift-arm on the RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
* Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
* Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
* Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
* Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
* Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm) 128" (3251)
Reach - Fully Raised (mm) 34.5" (876)
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT210 GEN:3 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
* Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
* Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
* Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
* Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
* Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
* Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 168"
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 128"
- Reach - Fully Raised: 34.5"
- Dump Angle - Fully Raised: 39°
- Dump Height - Fully Raised: 98"
- Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised: 102.5°
- Overall Height at ROPS: 83.1"
- Overall Length with Bucket - Standard Counterweight: 148.1"
- Overall Length without Bucket - Standard Counterweight: 116.5"
- Specified Height: 67.7"
- Reach at Specified Height: 31.3"
- Dump Angle at Specified Height: 75°
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground: 30°
- Carry Position: 8.2"
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position: 31.6°
- Digging Position - Below Ground: +0.6"
- Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight: 29.2°
- Ground Clearance: 13.2"
- Track Gauge: 51.7"
- Track Shoe Width: 17.7"
- Crawler Base: 58.4"
- Overall Width - Less Bucket: 69.5"
- Bucket Width: 73.9"
- Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket: 94.6"
- Clearance Radius - Rear with Standard Counterweight: 64.6"
- Maximum Rollback at Specified Height: 66.8°
- Angle of Approach: 90°
- Grouser Height: 1"
- Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load: 2,100 lbs.
- Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load: 3,000 lbs.
- Tipping Load: 6,000 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 9,890 lbs.
- Make/Model: Yanmar/4TNV98TCT-NMSL Tier IV
- Type: 4-Stroke Turbo
- Displacement/Cylinders: 203 cu.in./4
- Gross Power @ rpm: 72 hp @ 2500
- Net Power @ rpm: 70.7 hp @ 2500
- Peak Torque @ rpm: 206 ft.-lbs. @ 1700
- Oil Pump Capacity: 11 qts.
- Alternator Voltage/Amperage: 14V/95A
- Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort: 11,489 lbs.
- Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type: Rubber/5/Steel
- Track Width: 17.7"
- Ground Pressure: 4.7 psi
- Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder: 6,631 lbs.
- Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder: 6,481 lbs.
- Ground Speed - Single Speed: 6.1 mph
- Ground Speed - Two Speed: 8.9 mph
- Fuel Tank: 24 gal.
- Hydraulic Reservior Tank: 13.8 gal.
- Coolant Capacity: 3.8 gal.
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed: 21.8 gpm
- Hight-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed: 35.9 gpm
- Transmission Pump Type: Axial Piston
- Motor Type: Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction
- Battery Volts: 12V
- Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature: 850 CCA @ 0°F
- All-Tach® Mounting System: Standard
- Straight Tracking: Standard
- Self-Leveling Hydraulic Lift Action: Standard
- Power-A-Tach® Mounting System: Optional
- Selectable Self-Leveling Lift Action: Optional
- 12-Volt Battery: Standard
- Two-Speed Drive: Standard
- Engine Alert System with Error Display: Standard
- Engine Automatic Shutdown System: Standard
- Grid/Manifold Heater Starter Assist: Standard
- Dual-Element Air Cleaner with Indicator: Standard
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics: Optional
- Elevated Planetary Final Drives: Standard
- Maintenance Free Rollers Each Side: 4
- Single Flange Front/Dual Flange Rear Idlers: Standard
- Rubber Track Undercarriage System: Standard
- Servo-Controlled Hydrostatic Drive: Standard
- Dedicated Undercarriage: Standard
- Back-up Alarm: Standard
- Combination Radiator & Hydraulic Oil Cooler: Standard
- Anti-Vandalism Lock Provisions: Standard
- ROPS/FOPS Level II Overhead Guard: Standard
- Mechanical Lift Cylinder Lock: Standard
- Pressurized Cab Enclosure with A/C: Optional
- Multi-Function Function Display Screen: Standard
- Fold-Up Dorr: Optional
- Drive Sensitivity System: Standard
- Electro-Hydraulic Joystick Controls: Standard
- Electronic Attachment Control - 14-Pin Connector: Optional
- Selectable Control Pattern Configuration: Optional
- Variable Speed Control, Selectable On & Off: Optional
- Foot Throttle: Standard
- Full-Suspension Seat: Standard
- Air Suspension Seat: Optional
- Engine Type
- Yanmar/4TNV98TCT-NMSL Tier IV
- Fuel Capacity
- 24 gal.
- Max Ground Speed
- 8.9 mph