2016 Kubota M7 151 S/24/MCS/LDR
Call for Price
2016 Kubota M7-151 S-24-MCS-LDR (1)
Equipped with Kubota's biggest features and greatest performance, this 148 HP machine with powerful transmission is ready to get to work on your land. Kubota’s customizable Headland Management System makes headland turning easier and more responsive while an ISO-BUS monitor/controller and GPS/auto guidance system contribute to greater working precision. Plus, an ergonomic workstation engineered with instantly accessible levers and information centers make for a comfortable days work from the M7's wide cabin with virtually unobstructed views.
- Kubota V6108 Engine: The V6108 engine boasts the latest in clean-engine technology. The CRS (Common Rail System) electronically controls the timing and amount of high- pressure injected fuel in stages for optimal combustion, which results in greater efficiency, better fuel economy, and less engine noise. The SCR (Selective Catalyst Reduction) precisely injects DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) into the engine's exhaust system, which transforms the exhaust gases into harmless water vapor and nitrogen. The combination of these two systems with a DPF muffler and an EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system ensures that the M7 not only meets the Tier4 Final emissions regulations, but dramatically exceeds them.
- Power Boost: Power is the key to superior tractor performance, and the M7 has plenty of power to quickly and efficiently handle just about any task. But when PTO jobs, or transport, calls for more power, the M7’s power boost is activated, delivering more power to get you through the tough jobs and complete your task.
- Large Tanks for Fuel/DEF: Time spent at the fuel pump is time you're not working on the job. To let you work longer between refueling stops, all M7 models are equipped with large tanks for fuel (87 gal.) and DEF (10 gal.).
- 24 Speed Powershift: The M7 features Kubota's dependable, and automatic Powershift transmission that provides 24 forward and 24 reverse speeds across 6 speed ranges, that can be shifted without clutching. With so many speeds to choose from, it's easy to find the right speed.
- Optional Creeper: Some jobs can't be done properly at typical working speeds. That's why the M7 gives you 16 forward and 16 reverse creep speeds to let you do those jobs at extremely slow working speeds.
- Hydraulics: The M7 standard model is ready to go to work with Pressure Compensated, Fixed Displacement hydraulics, a 21 GPM gear type pump and mechanical auxiliary control with three auxiliary control valves as standard equipment and the option of adding a fourth auxiliary control valve.
- PTO (540/540E/1000/1000E): Kubota's 4-speed live-independent PTO gives you the ability to operate a variety of rear-mounted implements at the optimum speed for each. The independent PTO can be engaged and disengaged without stopping the tractor using a single control knob with automatic modulation for smooth engagement.
- Comfortable Cabin With a View: When you're in the fields from dawn to dusk, you want a ride that keeps you comfortable and working efficiently until the job is done.The M7's wide cabin is designed to do just that. With just four corner posts and no center pillars to get in the way, the view out the front, rear, and both sides is virtually unobstructed. The cabin design also reduces noise from the outside, so you can work in peace and comfort all day long.
- Cabin Suspension: The M7 cabin is available with your choice of suspension systems: mechanical (spring), or rubber iso mount. Cabin suspension helps take the bumps out of the ride to keep you comfortable and efficient.
- Engine: Kubota V6108-CR-Tier 4
- Type: Direct Injection, with Intercooler turbocharger, water-cooled 4 cycle diesel engine
- No. of cylinders: 4 cylinders
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 374 (6124)
- Bore x stroke in. (mm): 4.65 x 5.51 (118 x 140)
- Rated speed rpm: 2200
- Rated power @ 2200 engine rpm (97/68EC) HP: 148
- Boost power HP: +20
- Alternator / Battery: 150 Amp/174 Ah (20 hr) / 1400A (200 Amp option)
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 87 (300)
- DEF tank capacity gal. (L): 10 (38)
- Type: Powershift
- Main gear shift: 4-speed Powershift
- Range gear shift: 6-speed synchronized Powershift (GST)
- No. of speeds: F24/ R24 (F40 / R40 w/optional creep)
- Max. traveling speed mph (km/h): 25 (40)
- Shuttle shift: Electro-hydraulic shuttle
- Main clutch: Hydraulic multi-plate wet disc
- System: Open center
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min): 21 (80)
- 3-point hitch: Telescopic lower link, Category III
- Control system: Electronic draft control / Lower link sensing
- Lifting capacity at lift end lb. (kg): 14770 (6700)
- Lifting capacity at 24 in. behind (OECD) lb. (kg): TBD
- No. of rear remote valves: Maximum 4 valves (mechanical valve)
- Rated PTO @ 2200 engine rpm (SAE) HP: 100 HP / 120 HP / 140 HP (measured with standard configuration)
- Rear PTO speeds: 540 / 540E / 1000 / 1000E
- Front PTO speeds (option): 1000
- Flanged axle only
- Front: 14.9R28
- Rear: 18.4R38
- Overall length in. (mm): 188 (4770)
- Overall height in. (mm): 119 (3030)
- Overall width in. (mm): 98 (2500) w/ flanged axle
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 107 (2720)
- Shipping weight lb. (kg): 13889 (6300)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- V6108 CR Tier 4 - Water-cooled 4 cycle diesel engine
- 148 hp
- PTO HP
- 100 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.65 x 5.51 in. (118 x 140 mm)
- 107 in. (2720 mm)
- 119 in. (3030 mm)
- 98 in. (2500 mm) w/ flanged axle
- 13889 lb. (6300 kg)
- Tire Size
- Front: 14.9R28; Rear: 18.4R38
- Fuel System
- Direct Injection, with Intercooler turbocharger
- Fuel Capacity
- 87 gal. (300 L)
- System: Open center; Pump capacity: 21 gpm (80 Lpm)