2014 Kubota Z724XKW-48 COMMERCIAL ZERO-TURN
Call for Price
2014 Kubota Z724XKW-48 COMMERCIAL ZERO-TURN (1)
Serial Number - 10212
Category - Zero-Turn Mowers
The new Z724X reaffirms Kubota’s reputation for distinct excellence in quality and reliability at a competitive price. Choose between a 48" or 54" mower deck matched with the powerful 726cc Kawasaki FX engine. The ultra-smooth steering provides optimum control and drive-ability at speeds topping 11 mph, and heavy-duty sealed spindles and flat-free caster tires designed to absorb impact on the job. Each model in the series is equipped with an 11.6 gallon fuel tank for more operating hours, less down time and superior productivity.
- Model: GH735V
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. horsepower (Gross) hp: 23.5
- Total displacement cu.in. (cm3): 44 (726)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 83.9 (2130)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 61.3 (1557)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 50.4 (1280)
- Overall height (w/ROPS upright) in. (mm): 69.9 (1775)
- Overall height (w/ROPS folded) in. (mm): 48.3 (1226)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.9 (1294)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 40.2 (1020)
- Tire size Front in. (mm): 13 × 5.0 – 6 Non flat
- Tire size Rear in. (mm): 24 × 9.5 – 12
- Weight (w/mower) Ib. (kg): 1163 (527)
- Type: Parker Torqpact GT14
- Transmission system: 1 HST - G rotor type
- Speed control: 2-hand lever
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9)
- Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Electric clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK48P-723Z
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 8 (4.18)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower in.: 48 (1219.2)
- Number of blades: 3
- Cutting height: 1.0 in. - 5.0 in. 1/4 in. increments
- Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18100
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 11.6 (43.9)
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15A
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Electric gauge type
- Outstanding Stability: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- New Mower Deck: The Z700 Series mowers are available with mower decks that offer the superior grass-cutting performance demanded by professionals. A 6-inch deep deck and anti-scalp rollers ensure a fast and clean cut day in and day out.
- Ergonomic Instrument Panel: The ergonomically positioned instrument panel gives you easy access to controls, the hour meter and other indicators.
- Hands-Free Parking Brake: Located right above the foot pan, the parking brake can be easily locked and released with just your foot.
- Quick Dial Height Adjustment System: This easy two-step system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal. Release the pedal once the height is set.
- Sliding Seat: The Z700 Series brings luxury to every job. The operator’s seat offers a thick cushion, 19.6 in. high seatback, adjustable armrests, and slide adjustment, giving you the ideal seating position to make your work easier.
- Smooth Lever Operation: The Z700 Series dual operation levers provide smooth and precise control. The damper strength can be adjusted according to your preference.
- Adjustable Levers & Mower Deck Lift Pedal: The levers and lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator, making work less stressful.
- Wide Operator Platform: The wide and angled operator platform offers ample legroom so you can work more comfortably.
- Handy Storage Box and Cup Holder: Keep beverages, tools and valuables close at hand with the storage box and cup holder located next to the seat.
- Easy Maintenance: The open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions.
- Easy Battery Access: The battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel.
- Transmission with Integrated Pump and Motor: The Z700 Series is equipped with dual Parker® transmissions. Designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service. Also, each transmission has a separate oil supply for increased durability. And parts such as the drive link and brake rods are positioned for easy maintenance. (Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- Commercial Grade Engines: The Z700 Series mowers are powered by KOHLER® Command PRO engines, renowned for their superior performance and lasting durability.
- Thicker and More Durable Main Frame: The 2 x 3-in. tubular steel frame provides the durability turf care professionals demand.
- Sealed Spindle Bearing: Maximize time on the job with sealed, greaseless, spindle bearings.
- Foldable ROPS: Foldable ROPS are standard equipment on all models to ensure operator safety on the job at all times.
- Quick Attach and Detach: The mower deck can be easily attached and detached just by inserting or removing the two pins on either side of the Z700.
- Flat-Free Front Tires : Flat-free caster tires are designed to better absorb impacts on the job, and reduce the worry of downtime, so you can work with confidence.
- Easy Mower Belt Replacement : The mower deck’s belt drive is conveniently located for easy access simplifying belt replacement and inspection.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki FX
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- GH735V Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 44 cu.in. (726 cc)
- Parker Torqpact GT14, 1 HST - G rotor type
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0 – 6 Non flat; Rear: 24 x 9.5 – 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 US gal. (43.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (1219.2 mm)
- Discharge Type