2014 Kubota KX040-4R3 MINI EXCAVATOR
Call for Price
Kubota KX040-4R3 MINI EXCAVATOR (1)
DeKane Equipment Corporation
KX040-4R3 MINI EXCAVATOR
Kubota KX040-4R3 Mini Excavator. RENTAL!!!
Serial Number: 20920
Serial Number: 20920
- Common Rail System and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler: The Common Rail System (CRS) electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages rather than all at once for optimal combustion. The results are great efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces harmful emissions to make the KX040-4 Tier IV-compliant.
- Automatic Regeneration System: Kubota's original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean for longer operation. For safety reasons, automatic regeneration can be turned off with the inhibit switch when the excavator is operating in areas that are prone to fires.
- New Spacious Cab: Designed for greater comfort, the new large cab with a fully flat floor provides more legroom to minimize fatigue.
- Wider Entrance: The KX040-4's larger cab provides a much wider door and more ample foot space, to make getting on and off the excavator a breeze.
- Fully Flat Floor: For added comfort, the cabin floor is completely flat for greater legroom and a more spacious feel.
- Proportional Flow Control of Auxiliary Circuit (AUX1/2) and Maximum Oil Flow Setting: The KX040-4 is available with a standard AUX1 and optional AUX2 auxiliary circuits. The convenient thumb-operated switch on the lever allows easy proportional flow control of the auxiliary circuit, while a forefinger-operated on/off switch enables simple operation of special applications that require a constant oil flow. The maximum oil flow setting is conveniently adjustable from the digital panel. Up to five flow rates corresponding to specific attachments can be programmed in the memory on the digital panel for easy retrieval for the next job.
- AUX1 Diverter Valve: With the AUX1 diverter valve, the AUX oil supply can be changed without having to remove the thumb pipeline when the operator wants to use a hydraulic attachment.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Kubota's high-back suspension seat has been designed for maximum operator comfort and to minimize fatigue during extended machine operation. The deluxe reclining seat offers weight compensation, firm adjustable wrist support and retractable seat belts.
- ROPS/OPG (Top Guard) Canopy and Cabin: The OSHA-certified ROPS/OPG (Top Guard) canopy and cabin provide protection in the event of accidental rollovers and falling objects.
- Type of tracks: Rubber / Steel
- Model: Kubota D1803-CR-TE4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 42.4 (31.6) / 2200
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 40.9 (30.5) / 2200
- Displacement cu. in. (cc): 111.4 (1826)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 16 ft. 8.2 in. (5085)
- Overall height Canopy/Cab ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 1.8 in. (2485) / 8 ft. 1.8 in. (2485)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 6.9 in. (1700)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 12.99 in. (330)
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min.): 24.4 (92.4)
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX1/AUX2) gpm (L/min.): 17.2 (65) / 9.8 (37)
- Max. breakout force Bucket / Arm lb. (kgf): 9535 (4325) / 4112 (1865)
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 1.8 (2.9) / 3.1 (5.0)
- Max. traction force Low speed lb. (kgf): 9747 (4421)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 7.3 in. (1710)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 7 ft. 1.6 in. (2175)
- Shoe width in. (mm): 1 ft. 1.8 in. (350)
- Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 4.53 (31.2) / 4.68 (32.3)
- Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 4.61 (31.8) / 4.76 (32.8)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 9.2
- Boom swing angle Left/Right deg.: 70 / 55
- Width ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 6.9 in. (1700)
- Height ft. in. (mm): 15.75 in. (350)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 15.17 in. (400)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 15.94 in. (405)
Capacities and Weight
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) gal. (L): 11.1 (42) / 19.6 (74)
- Fuel reservoir gal. (L): 16.9 (64)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Rubber (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 9195 (4170) / 9500 (4310)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Steel (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 9350 (4240) / 9655 (4380)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 42.4 hp (31.6 kW); Net: 40.9 hp (30.5 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.9 gal. (64 L)
- 16 ft. 8.2 in. (5085 mm)
- 5 ft. 6.9 in. (1700 mm)
- Canopy: 8 ft. 1.8 in. (2485 mm); Cab: 8 ft. 1.8 in. (2485 mm)
- Canopy: 9195 lb. (4170 kg) with rubber tracks; 9350 lb. (4240 kg) with steel tracks; Cab: 9500 lb. (4310 kg) with rubber tracks; 9655 lb. (4380 kg) with steel tracks
- Hydraulic System
- Pump capacity: 24.4 gpm (92.4 Lpm)
- Boom Swing
- Left: 70 deg.; Right: 55 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 11 ft. 2.7 in. (3420 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 12 ft. 9.5 in. (3900 mm)
- Max Reach
- 18 ft. 2.1 in. (5540 mm)
- 1.8/3.1 mph (2.9/5.0 km/h)